Free Falling RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATTENTION: Message ME (Sasoko) OR AN ADMIN for updates on which spots are avaible for what. (Akatsuki, Kages, and etc.) We will contact you asap on wheather or not you are quilified or if you can join.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
instinct

my character Empty
PostSubject: my character   my character EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 12:07 pm

Name: (The name of your character.)instinct

Nickname/Alias: (What your character is known by, Only applies to Missing-Nin.)wolverine

Weight: (Example 98lbs)99lbs

Height: (Example 5"2)5'10

Looks: (Put a picture of your character or write a descriptive paragraph or two of what your character looks like. Doing both would do well in your favor.)
Spoiler:
he is a very strong ninja that has black hair redish eyes and spiky hair

Personality: (Write a descriptive paragraph on what your character acts like.)my char hates everything and likes nothing,he is always depressed and shows no emotion

Clan Information

Clan Name: (What is your clan's name?)thinking

Kekei Genkai: (What is your clan's kekei genkai?)thinking

Clan Symbol: (If your clan has a symbol post a picture here)finding

Clan History: (Write down our clan's history. Add as much detail as possible!)add when ive done my clan

Rank Information:

Village: (Hidden Leaf Village)was cloud but as hes a missing-nin none

Skill Information:
Skill Specialty:(Pick a 1: Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Puppetry, Medical or Weaponry)
ninjutsu

Elemental Affinity:(Pick a Main and a Sub: Fire, Water, Earth, Wind or Lightning)main:fire sub:wind

Special Characteristics:(Kekkei Genkai, Special abilities, Large Chakra Reserves, Curse Seal, etc.)he has a cs/bijuu(if i can get a bijuu)

History/RP Sample:
instinct searches vast land for what he needs he never runs out of energy and loves to fight.(normal)

"hey"instinct says with his usual depressed voice as he walks on he takes a look back and sees the evil ninja he has just past it makes instinct blood-thirsty as he wishes to pummel that ninja into the ground.(speaking/normal)
Back to top Go down
Sasoko Yumemi
Admin
Sasoko Yumemi

my character Empty
PostSubject: Re: my character   my character EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 3:01 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://freefallingrpg.rpg-board.net

my character
Page 1 of 1